The following was once upon a time on my Multiply blog.
Remember, you don’t have to directly answer the question, you could just be “inspired” by it. but better if you do directly address the prompt/question. remember the mechanics:
- Every Thursday, Stef/Taguan will post a question or a prompt on this blog and participants will write something that answers the question or was inspired by it. (or post pictures or artworks!)
- Participants who wrote something for that Thursday must leave a link on the comment box of that day’s prompt to let people know that they have posted.
- TRUTH THURSDAY must be on the Title of your entry, followed by the question (so people will know).
- This does not have to be emo– although these things tend to be a bit on the emo side, but TRUTH THURSDAYS are meant to be a fun way to bond through blog, and to get people writing and posting something meaningful and real. (disclaimer: this isn’t to say that you’re not doing so already!)
- No pressure. Just be inspired and post something!
- Be TRUTHFUL!
This week, it’s
So let’s get started, shall we?
If only wishes could be dreams and only dreams could come true…
A dream is a wish your heart makes…
When you wish upon a star…
I wish for nothing, I can get by…
I don’t wish for much. ‘Wishlist’ for me is usually a line-up of books I want to have but don’t have yet, or for the few gadgets I drool over (for example, the Olympus 1030 SW).
So it would be cute to compile I wishlist of non-material things. Here goes…
If wishing is useless then there’s no harm in publicizing what I wish for.
I wish for patience, especially in the morning.
I wish for tolerance, especially of young couples. (I am young too, but something about them…)
I wish for smiles, or that I will have a better one that doesn’t look quite so fake.
I wish for closure. I’d like to apologize to a few people. I need to do it face-to-face.
I wish for courage, especially about being physically alone in dark rooms.
I wish for intelligence, especially in trigonometry and physics.
I wish for tact. Lots of tact. Especially around guys. (subtext can be read, if one wishes to)
I wish for three good laughs, every day.
I wish for my paunch (I have one, OKAY?!) to get smaller.
I wish for more people to let me design their prom dresses, debut dresses, anything dresses.
I wish for perseverance to run after my dreams, screaming wildly.
I wish for more time, but not really.
I wish to make every second count, to make a difference.
I wish for a million and one things. I call them dreams (or wants). And there is nothing as tantalizing as an unfulfilled wish…because it could be fulfilled in the next minute or so.
I wish for a lot of things…but I don’t have time to tell them all!
Babaw. Sorry. I’m being rushed, sadly enough. Will make up for this next week!